- Advertising which involves: detailed and catchy newspaper ads, printing and erecting of advertising boards, placing of internet ads.
- Marketing which involves: Showing of properties, handling of enquiries, notifying clients on database of upcoming auctions.
Actual Auction Day
- Viewing of property before auction (during advertising campaign).
- Registration of potential buyers.
- Auction of property.
- Report back to instructor.
Post Auction Negotiations including:
- The negotiation of the highest possible offer.
- Continual marketing process during confirmation period.
- After confirmation period negotiating with bond holder for acceptance of offer.
- Liaise with appointed transferring attorney.